Hebei Orient Imp. & Exp. Co., LTD.
Model No.: one piece, two piece
Certification: ISO13485, FDA, CE
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
Disinfection: Without Disinfection
Style: One Piece Closed
Certificate: CE ISO FDA
Active Carbon Filter: With Or Without
Usage: For Patients With Solid Faces, Regular Excrection
Material: Highly Resistant CO-EX Film
Adhesive Plate: Hydrocolloid Adhesive Plate
Packaging: 20pcs/box, 20boxes/carton
Brand: ORIENTMED OR CUSTOMIZED
Place of Origin: Zhejiang
Certificate: CE ISO FDA
Instruction use for one-piece Ostomy bag
1.Clear the skin around the stoma with tepid water or saline.
2.Cut the hole on the skin barrier according to the stoma size and shape.
3.Put the gauza on the stoma to prevent the exudates from outflow during sticking of skin barrier.
4.Open the clamp.
5.Close the ostomy bag with the clamp.
6.Peel off the release paper.
7.Get some air into the bag in case of layers of the ostomy bag sticking together. Put the skin barrier on the stoma area and press it from bottom up to make it completely conglutinate with the skin.
8.Open the end of the ostomy bag and make the excrement out into the toilet. Clean and dry the bag for next use.
1. It is used for patients with stoma problem.
2. Skin barrier can be used for 5 to 7 days usually, adhesive ability will be affected by continuous use.
3. If the bag is full of air, a small hole can be made on the bag and it is suggested to use carbon active cassette.
4. Ostomy bag can not be recycled.
5. Ostomy bag can not be threw directly into toilet or cloaca, and should not be discarded at will. Please pay attention to the environment protection.
6. Patients allergenic to adhesive should use it with caution.
Ostomy bag shall be stored in a well-ventilated clean room with relative humidity less than 80%, temperature -10℃ to 40℃ and no corrosive gas.
1.Q:What is the size of min.cut?
A: Min.cut is 15mm
2.Q:What is material of protect film?
A: The material is PET film
3.Q: Which is the function of carbon filter?
A: The high efficient and special carbon filter can prevent the intestinal gas from leaking.
4.Q:Expiry date of ostomy bag?
A:Expiry date is 3 years.
5.Q:Which sorts of disease and positions need ostomy bag?
A:Colostomy, llestomy,temporary stoma,urostomy
Copyright © 2017 Hebei Orient Imp. & Exp. Co., LTD. All rights reserved.